Hey guys! In an effort to get myself back on a schedule with blog posts I have picked three different topics to cover each week. I am excited to reveal the first, Monday Meals! (I realize this post is a couple days late, Shhhhhh). Each Monday I will post a new recipe. I am by no means a professional chief so these won’t be fancy pants meals… These recipes will be simple, everyday meals that anyone can create. Let me know what you think if you try out one of my recipes and how you would change it for your own tastes!
Pork Chop Bundle!
This is probably the easiest meal to make ever!! This meal is great for a busy weekday or when you just don’t feel like cooking. Just throw it all together and let it cook! The pork chops come out amazingly tender and the flavors, all cooked together are divine!
You Will Need:
4 Medium Boneless Pork Chops
6 Small-Medium Red Potatoes (Washed and Chopped)
20-25 Asparagus Stalks
1 Tbls butter or oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Lay out a piece of foil 2-3 times the size of the baking sheet you will use.
- Place the potatoes and asparagus on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil or butter and season with garlic, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning to taste.
- Place the seasoned pork chops on top of the potatoes and asparagus.
- Wrap the meal tightly in the foil. Pinch the edges to seal in the moisture.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through.
- Carefully unwrap the foil and Serve!
I added a warm roll for each of us and just like that a well balanced family meal with very little effort!