Breakfast! Best meal of the day! Most important meal of the day! Least motivated meal of the day… This is not necessarily for those high energy morning people who enjoy jumping out of bed and rush to the kitchen to create a fabulous well balanced breakfast everyday. This idea is for those who love breakfast foods but when morning comes they shuffle to the coffee pot just trying to keep their eyes open.
This is the easiest omelette ever!
- 2 Eggs
- Your choice of vegetables (diced)
- Your choice of cheese (sliced)
- Your choice of seasonings
- Non-stick cooking spray
- A waffle iron
In short, anything you want!
- Crack your eggs into a bowl
- Add your diced vegetables (FYI the vegetables can be diced the night before to avoid knifes before coffee) and seasonings to your eggs. I choose tomatoes and black olives for my omelette. Whip until well mixed
- Preheat your waffle iron and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pour your omelette mixture into your waffle iron.
- Place the sliced cheese on top of the omelette mixture. I chose medium cheddar myself.
- Close the waffle iron and wait for it to tell you it’s finished.
- Once it indicates that your omelette waffle is finished cooking, transfer your breakfast to a plate. Pour your coffee and enjoy your well balanced, with very little effort, morning!
You know it’s going to be a productive day when it starts out this good! What do you put in your omelette waffles? Share your ideas and try some new ones!