The woman behind Fortner Thoughts
I’m a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a business partner, and many other things to many other people.
For myself I am a writer, a nature lover, a photographer, a baker and home chief. A curious and adventurous soul with a little too much practicality mixed in. I’m both a sceptic and a paranormal enthusiast. Most of all, I am always searching for new ways to bring happiness to my own life and the lives of others! Join me on this adventure we call life and try all of the new things you can!
Here on Fortner Thoughts we:
- Explore food
- Create and cultivate happiness
- Manifest magic in the natural world around us
- Look at the world through a different lens
- Push the limits of our own capabilities
- Spread love and positivity